Our Top Picks
Category Archives: Dresses
The fashion trends for women on the shorter side are not very different from those on the taller side. Admit it, sometimes you do end up looking shorter than usual! To avoid such fashion mishaps, we have created some flattering looks that can be donned by the average sized folk. Compete with your taller counterparts by shopping according to your height!1.)Cropped Tops- Now trending are cropped tees! Team Jabong Tops with high waist skirts or trousers for a stylish look. Avoid clothes that have a lot of designs and prints because they add a lot of bulk to your outfit makes you appear heavier than your actual size. Go monochrome as such outfits elongate one’s shape.
2.)High Waist Trousers- High waist trousers give you a taller silhouette and looks classy and stylish, isn’t it? A smart shirt paired with high waist trousers creates a leaner and longer look.
3.)Peplum Dresses- Peplum detailing is the ‘it’ thing nowadays. The fashion police recommend that the peplum detailing should be one that sits perfectly around your waist.
4.)Compact Handbags and Pointed Heels- An oversized handbag like hobos or totes would give your figure a fuller image. Opt for compact handbags like sling bags that is better proportionated than oversized bags. Pointed heels or pumps work best on all outfits and have proven to cast an impression of a runaway model with your model-like strut.
5.)Maxi Dresses- Full, feminine dresses are girly, chic and uber-modish. Choose a well fitted maxi skit that flatters your body type and embraces your natural curves. Appear fuller and taller than usual with Jabong Dresses!
Chin up and let your style statement do the talking, ladies! Create an illusion of longer legs with our fashion tips this season!
So, it’s Valentine’s Day and you are looking at your closet with a clueless and confused expression. Leave it to Jabong to dazzle you with our scintillating collection of Valentine’s Day specials! Create a closet that will last longer than the bouquet of roses that you receive from your man.Whether it’s your first Valentine’s Day with him or it’s just another day for the two of you, you want to turn up looking your best without spending hours getting ready. Pick up a simple dress from the Jabong Online Shopping collection and add a dash of colour with a bomber jacket. Wedges are easy to walk in so make it your go-to footwear. Red speaks for a classic hot yet adorably girly look that you can flaunt in versatile ways. Stand out from the crowd showing off your fantabulous figure to get your man’s heartbeat racing!
If you don’t have a date today, there’s nothing wrong in pampering and treating yourself! Whether it’s your first Valentine with him or the first solo V-Day, go out and have fun! If sappy hearts and the red obsession is too much to handle then show your sweet side with a night out with the girls! Who knows you might meet Mr. Right out there? Pull out your florals from the dead and tie your hair in a messy braid. Check out the printed dress courtesy Species. This bodycon dress is too hot to handle, isn’t it? Check out other Jabong Dresses!
Wish you a very Happy Valentine’s Day! Spread the love and happiness!
Image Courtesy: Pinterest
As a Bollywood fan, you are no longer limited to getting the dish of your favourite movie star’s life. The annoying paparazzi keeps hounding them for their latest whereabouts, so many movie stars have moved onto posting their pictures on social networking sites. This is a welcome move to satiate the interest of their fans as well as the press.
Are you an avid Bollywood fan who wants to know first-hand about what they are upto? Follow these much loved stars on Instagram to get to know them candidly and up close.1) Alia_bhatt- This animal lover doesn’t have many pics without her beloved pets. Makes for a cute look, we think! When she posts her fashion soirees, we can’t help lusting for her dresses! Check out her style in our Jabong Dresses Collection at budget-friendly rates!
2) Priyanka Chopra- Undoubtedly the Queen of Selfies, she pouts without a care of the world in front of the camera. She has been globe-trotting for quite a while now so we get to see visual treats from L.A. to Mumbai. Whether it’s a new pair of earrings or a meet with a Hollywood celeb, she passes on the minutest details to her beloved followers on Instagram.3) Neilnmukesh- We knew he was an actor and singer but what Instagram showed us is his prowess behind the camera. His updates describe his personality well; silent and intense.
4)Bachchan- Abhishek Bachchan has only two loves which is apparent from his Insta account. One is the Chelsea football club and the other his wife Aishwarya Rai Bachchan. He posts pics of Chelsea’s successes and candid pics of the ever-beautiful Ash. We would love to see more glimpses of the sets of Happy New Year!
5) Thejohnabraham- This hot sports fanatic uploads his hockey practice sessions with his team Delhi Wave Riders. Leaving that apart, who wants to miss the snapshots of his work-outs, forearms and fitness inspirational quotes?!
Other noteworthy celebrities to follow are Nargis Fakhri (nargilove), Amitabh Bachchan (amitabhbachchan), Anil Kapoor (anilskapoor) and Sonam Kapoor (sonamkapoor). Stalk and love them all! Unleash the shopaholic in you at Jabong Online Shopping!
This winter, we know you are crushing your trench-coats and jackets. How about wearing them for a party? The thin line between a coat and a dress has just been blurred. Get versatile by simply strutting along with your coat as your dress which you can wear it well all season.Jabong Online Shopping shows you some kick-ass looks which you can emulate to sign in 2014 with style. Go whacky in blazers, jackets while teaming them with your dresses. Miaxminx, The Vanca and Entropy present quite a collection of jackets!
Checkmate him with your charisma as you sizzle in the purple tweed checks jacket courtesy The Vanca. Pair it with a formal shirt and shorts or a racy skirt and stockings to protect your legs from the harsh wind. Look how well Mila Kunis paired her pretty dress with a trench-coat. Emulate her look with our wide range of dresses! Leave your coat begging for unique styling options! Highlight your figure by belting your trench-coat to emphasize your slim, trim waist. Simply pull on your ankle-length boots and a handbag and step out for an elegant night.
Dare to go bold? Go classic by adding daring fishnet stockings to your dress, coat and knee-length gladiator boots. Makes for a sophisticated evening look, create waves with your sensational style when it comes to your wardrobe staple i.e. your ever-trusted trench-coat. Pull your hair back in a high ponytail or leave it loose and carefree, make your choice!
Which look are you going to ape? Splurge on Jabong Dresses for an unforgettable shopping experience!
So what’s ruling the fashion circuit currently? Everyone’s going backless! Be it backless blouses, cholis, dresses, halters, they are revealing it all. Unfortunately we all aren’t blessed with a toned and sexy back. Ever wondered how our B-town celebs regularly show off their gorgeous backs in trendy outfits?
Join the clan and bring sexy back! Look effortlessly sexy like Shilpa Shetty and Deepika Padukone. Show off your voluptuous bod and sculpted back like Vidya Balan and Chitrangada Singh. Follow these simple steps and get a glowing, smooth and toned back which you can flaunt with panache thanks to Jabong Online Shopping.
1) Home remedies: You needn’t trudge to the spa for an expensive treatment when you can get the same service at a lower cost and at the comfort of your home. Get someone to massage your back with aloe vera gel or a paste of oatmeal and honey. These ingredients naturally work as exfoliators which would leave your skin looking radiant, soft and supple.
2) Back Polishing: How about showing love to yourself with the avocado body massage oil courtesy Biotique? Polish your back with this soothing nourishing oil and see results in a few weeks’ time!
3) Makeup: Before you step out for your big date, scrub your back during a hot bath and moisturize it to ensure your skin stays hydrated. If you are looking for a homemade treatment then opt for a mixture of lemon, glycerin and rose water to smoothen your skin. Now for the make-up! Dab on foundation followed by your compact powder to give a neat, shimmery look.
4) Exercise: Only working out will reveal the real you so hit the treadmill or the gym or try yoga! Staying fit would give you that ‘it’ figure while you shape and tone your back.
So girls, remember, it’s not just your face, hands and feet that need caring and love. Pamper your back and indulge in some skin-revealing Jabong Dresses!